Our existing worldwide clients include builders, developers, joiners and self-builders, who have realized the benefit of dealing with a company with the expertise and technology to supply to their exacting and individual requirements. All roof trusses and joist are designed by our experienced designers and draftsman in-house by our highly skilled workforce using the latest state of the art CAD technology.
Advantages of Roof Trusses
- Roof trusses save materials and on-site labor costs.
- Roof trusses can also eliminate interior bearing partitions because trusses are self-supporting.
- Trusses can be erected quickly and therefore the structure can be enclosed in a short time.
- Root trusses come in a wide variety of shapes to solve nearly any problem.
- Trusses are usually designed to span from one exterior wall to the other with lengths of six to nine meters or more.
Factors influencing the choice of roof types
- Size and shape of building
- Initial cost
- Ease with which services can be accommodated in the roof space
- Weather proofing
- Maintenance cost
- Speed of erection
Contact us or send Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for your roof truss and joist details projects or know more about roof truss joist details services and samples.